The Experts in South Florida Mold & Water Restoration Services, Since 2010.
DISCREET RESTORATION – MOLD REMOVAL SERVICES
Whether your mold issues are simple or complex; We’re here to solve them quickly and economically. CALL US TODAY! 888-405-2923
Why Choose us?
Mold can form and grow surprisingly fast- as quickly as 48 hours. This is why it’s important to elect a professional mold removal service that can address it quickly and effectively to mitigate any mold-related damages and reduce remediation cost. More info:
- We offer 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to any site. Our mold technicians are punctual and follow a strict, RTA deadline schedule. For more info, click here.
- We’re professionally licensed in FL. For more info, click here.
- We offer online reports and electronic agreements for faster, more convenient service.
We offer a 1-year warranty on all workmanship, in addition to our promise to satisfy a post-remediation verification (PRV) performed by any industrial hygienist/ mold assessor.
Besides offering general liability insurance, which most mold removal companies have, we also carry additional pollution liability coverage (CPL) and worker compensation policy which are designed to protect our workers from any work-related injuries or illness. This is a major step-up from the exemption forms that many construction professionals still choose to carry, and further removes liability from the property owner. For more info, click here.
With a combined experience of 30+ years, we’ve seen a variety of projects – small and large. Along the way, we’ve done everything from acquiring certifications to reviewing new, relevant content associated with our industry. We are knowledgeable on all subject matter pertaining to the IICRC and are even an IICRC Certified Firm. We gladly pass along this knowledge to our clients each and every day – better equipping them to make more informed decisions.
With the assistance of our Client Relations Manager (CRM), communication is something that comes natural to us. Our systems and processes allow us to ensure that our clients are never in the dark about any aspect of our service. Much of our correspondence is date/ time stamped, ensuring there’s never a question as to when certain elements of service were discussed. This is especially helpful when there is an insurance claim in progress.
At Discreet Restoration, we fittingly prioritize our client’s privacy; we utilize unmarked vehicles, ensure minimal branding on company attire and our staff is trained to use discretionary language. Our correspondence with unrelated building personnel, neighbors, etc. is limited to the information that our clients feel comfortable with us sharing.
Our mold professionals are trained on how to properly use an assortment of indoor environmental tools.
– We employ thermal imaging / infrared cameras to assist us in quickly identifying suspected “wet” areas within a property.
– Laser particle counters are another tool that we use to assist in finding concerning areas of indoor air quality.
– By measuring Carbon Dioxide CO2 levels within a property, we are instantly able to determine how well a mechanical system is ventilating a space.
– To assist with our industry leading post-remediation evaluation (PRE), we utilize equipment specific to testing for mold within the air and on surfaces – allowing us the ability to improve on any workmanship prior to the arrival of an independent industrial hygienist following our service.
A proven approach to every indoor environmental service.
The process starts with a consultation with one of our knowledgeable and experienced team members, where we walk your property and review any reports associated with pertinent recommendations.
Following our evaluation, we devise and execute a remediation plan, targeted at correcting the indoor environmental hazards at hand.
Once remediation is complete, we educate our clients, teaching simple steps to maintaining a healthy home and preventing the re-occurrence of factors impacting indoor air quality.